Monday, January 31, 2005

Satellite Simulation

I just came across this cool satellite simulation via YoungBrews and I must say, this is pretty challenging. You have to click and drag to fire the projectile and put the 'satellite' into orbit. There is this moon too which is interfering with your satellites.

Challenging it surely is! It took me 5 minutes to finally put my satellite into orbit and for the past few hours, it is religiously orbiting Mother Earth.


My satellite orbiting the planet!

4 comments:

youngbrews said...

I wish I could remember where I originally found this.

Martin said...

Hate to break it to you, bud, but I had it within five minutes. I'll just neglect to mention that it was sheer luck.

Good game, though.

Cheers

enginerd said...

lol. It certainly is a great game. And yes, your 'avatar' is real cool!

Tito Maury said...

Tis the season! I was searching the web and found your entry Satellite Simulation I really like your site and found it worth time reading through the post. I am looking to publish a comprehensive site ranges many types of historical needlework. All those interested in this area will find this article of interest as it is written from many perspective. Please feel free to take a look at my blog at and add any thing your want.